STEIGER® AMPERO TBR 260 E - 100 % electric
The proven RUTHMANN AMPERO - Now on series chassis
RUTHMANN electric drive:
The full electric E-STEIGER® AMPERO TBR 260 E has a unique concept. It is centrally powered by the battery of the IVECO eDaily for driving and simultaneously for STEIGER® operation. With the AMPERO TBR 260 E, you drive and work on a 5.5 t-7.2-t chassis quietly and emission-free.
Continuation of the successful electric drive technology for truck-mounted aerial platforms
RUTHMANN makes itself fit for the future with emission-free drive system!
Strong benefits of the electric engine:
- No costs for diesel
- High engine torque and efficient engine braking
- No gearbox, alternator, engine oil etc.
- No exhaust emission test
- Extremely low-maintenance and low running costs
- Long service life
Range and charging time*
The new RUTHMANN STEIGER® AMPERO TBR 260 E is perfect for operations in
residential, pedestrian and diesel no drive zones.
- Exhaust-free and CO2-free as well as almost noiseless working
- Operations also in enclosed spaces
- Work at night or during rest times
The highest and most performant truck-mounted aerial platform in this electric class
The E-STEIGER® AMPERO TBR 260 E does not require any change in use
compared to a conventionnally operated truck-mounted aerial platform.
- 26.00 m working height and impressive 17.00 m outreach = more working
height and outreach than its predecessor STEIGER® Ampero 250 E
- Proven RÜSSEL®, movable jib with 185° rotation angle for
maximum use flexibility
- Flexible stabilisation for more outreach through possible stabilisation
close to the object
The new STEIGER® AMPERO TBR 260 E is especially suitable for operation in noise-sensitive areas such as e.g. hospitals, retirement homes, residential areas.
- Rental companies
- Building cleaners
- Hall builders
- Garden and landscape construction
- Signal equipment assemblers
- Energy suppliers and much more