STEIGER® TB 300
The NEW class: 30 m on 3.5 t
- 30 m max. working height
- 17,1 m max. outreach
- 14,2 m max. lateral outreach
- 250 kg basket load
- 3 movements simultaneously possible
(lift, rotate, telescope) + basket rotation
- Improved work speeds
- Premium technology in highest stability
with easy handling
- High-strength fine-grained steel for
- Improved basket unit with new design
- Common parts to other STEIGER® models for
even more operating and maintenance efficiency
- Reduced stock of spare-parts through
- New more torsion-resistant substructure
- Boom system with laser-welded seam (less
distortion, more precise and more stable)
- Convinces by compact design and stability
- Short overall length and low construction height
for high manoeuvrability
- Complements 30 m class on 7.5 t
- Mounted on the new Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
* depending on load, angle of rotation and outfit
** with restriction of Performance data
The STEIGER® TB 300 is an entirely new development. Featuring a sensational 30-m working height and 17.1-m reach, the TB 300 on a 3.5-t chassis provides unprecedented performance capabilities. This innovation has an operating capacity that previously had only been available on 7.5-t truck-mounted work platforms.
Class B drivers's license holders benefit tremendously. The TB 300 will not only complement the previous 30-m, 7.5-t category but possibly replace older, heavier truck-mounted platforms on the market today. With 1.5 meters of additional working height available on 3.5-t vehicles, equipment rental companies can look forward to increased revenues, profits, and a higher ROI (return on investment). This 30-m work platform also scores wirh its short vehicle length and low height, which greatly enhances agility.
The STEIGER® TB 300 is the undisputed flagship of the Hi-light Performance series. Hi-light stands for RUTHMANN's ingenious design and steelfabrication techniques.